by Brad Nelson 5/17/16
We need a lesson in political incorrectness, because it’s not coming from Donald Trump. Being a loudmouth jerk is not the same thing as refuting the Left. As Dennis Prager notes:
…the very definition of “politically correct” is “that which is acceptable to the Left”; and the definition of “politically incorrect” is “that which is unacceptable to the Left.”
So let’s get started. And you’ll likely not hear Trump say any of these things:
1) “New York Values” are Progressive, left wing values.
2) Men can do some things better than women (that is, men and women are not equal). [And I won’t be PC and say that the reverse is true. You ought to be smart enough to know that and to know that things left unsaid does not mean they are refuted.]
3) Islam is not a religion of peace. It is a totalitarian ideology that has plagued mankind with war and death since its inception.
4) There are only men and women. Any other “gender” identifications have no more merit than if someone thinks he is Napoleon.
5) Global warming is a fraud propagated by environmental, human-hating utopianists.
6) Feminism has been one of the most destructive forces in the West.
7) Rather than blaming white people for all of societies troubles, those of European ancestry should be hailed for advancing civilization while most of the “people of color” around the world live in misery and squalor.
8) America is the greatest force for good in the world…or was before people such as Obama were put in charge.
9) Only a moral people can remain a free people because without self-restraint there is only government restraint.
10) Many blacks are prejudiced against white people.
11) Hard-working people are not to blame for “the poor.” “The poor” don’t need welfare. They need the inculcation of good values…such as the value of hard work.
12) “Social justice” is just another word for socialism.
13) Darwinism is more of an atheist religion than it is a science that explains the origin of life.
14) Racial profiling is a good policy because then you don’t waste so much time strip-searching 80-year-old Swedish grandmothers at the airport.
15) Hybrid cars and electric cars are bigger polluters than today’s internal combustion engines.
16) Children are not better off with a single mother. Children need a father.
17) Not all cultures are equal.
18) If the Palestinians are victims, they are victims of their own leaders, not the Jews.
19) Honest competition is good and necessary. The “sharing” of socialism is destructive.
20) Those who believe in an earthly utopia are destructive fools.
I’m sure you can add more.
Brad is editor and chief disorganizer of StubbornThings.
About Author Author Archive Email
Have a blog post you want to share? Click here. • (502 views)