Let me comment on your list of desires.
1. I am not yet sure what he is going to do with the illegals in the country. I fear he will actually allow over a million of the DACA people have a pathway to citizenship. If he does, I believe he will lose a large percentage of his support.
2. No Muslim immigrants. He did finally get to impose temporary delay on those countries which furnished a lot of terrorists.
3. Drill baby drill. No need to discuss much. The USA is becoming the world's largest producer of energy. I believe was are now producing more oil than Saudi Arabia or Russia. I don't know the exact breakdown between crude and natural gas. We are huge exporters, and growing, of "product" which means gasoline, diesel, various other ignitable fuels.
4. Deep State. He has repealed more regulations than any other president and that is a good way to deconstruct the Deep State. I believe more Federal Government employees have left under this administration than any previous one.
5. Mueller. I have hopes that the memo coming out of the from the Congressional Intelligence Committee will help in this regard.
6. Lock her up. I doubt this will happen, but boy would it be nice.
7. Wall. I think he will get some of this.
8. Nuke. Be careful what you wish for.
9. Money to Muslim countries. In his speech last night, he stressed that the USA was going to cut back money to those who are not our friends. He was referring to those countries who voted against the USA in the U.N. when Trump made the decision to move the US embassy to Jerusalem. I think the Palestinians will not be getting so much money from us, in future.
10. Entitlements. Will take a lot more conservative Republicans in Congress.